Write.com pays you to write articles and How-to guides

I came across this website Write.com that hires writers to work for them online. You get paid to publish the following types of articles:
* Blog Posts
* Articles
* Buying guides
* How-to guides
They also have a Trust Score that determines how much you will be paid per assignment. The more you work for them the more high paying opportunities you will get. They pay through Paypal.
LINK
Guide Link

WorkOnline | 👁 854 | Posted 2018-03-05 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

| Modified: 2018-03-05 | Author:

podaudio 3 years ago

Thanks, this helps a lot.

rosenpenis 3 years ago

Thanks for that

dreamygeek 3 years ago

Thanks a million for sharing :)

Dnemesis123 3 years ago

I wrote for them for a little while, but it's been ages. Back then, they had thousands of short assignments at any given time. Most were writing short product descriptions and random SEO-rich questions. They ranged from 150 to 250 words (if i remember correctly), and the pay was around $2.50 to $5 for most of these. However, they also had slightly longer tasks that paid a bit more, but it was never anything outrageously high. They also paid 24hrs after article approval via PayPal. I'll try to log in when i get home, assuming i still have access, just to see what it all looks like nowadays. EDIT to update: Okay, here are some screenshots of my past work (click them to enlarge). As you can see, they ranged from 100-200 word pieces that generally asked some random questions. They paid anywhere from $2.50 to $5 or so, on average. https://snag.gy/pXQhbn.jpg https://snag.gy/9wIFJh.jpg I didn't find any assignments though. Not sure if they don't have any, or if I simply lost my qualifications/approved categories. If i were to guess, I'd say they don't have anything at this time (because my profile implies that I still have access to my approved categories). Hope that helps!

dreamygeek 3 years ago

I have updated the link. You can signup from there.

WordsSam 3 years ago

What is their pay range? I don't usually apply to platforms that are not upfront about pay ranges.

dreamygeek 3 years ago

The link is given in the description. They haven't shared the exact payments rates but I have signed up myself. Will keep you posted.

kielly32 3 years ago

I second this, I'd like to get an idea of their average pay. Don't need another Rev rerun.

themmama 3 years ago

do you have a link? and what is their pay like?