What are the odds Swagbucks reactivates my account

I incorrectly entered my age in a survey and Swagbucks deactivated my account. I sent in a support ticket to them and it says to allow 10 business days to get back to me. I've been a member for over 4 years now and am definitely over 18. What are the odds that they will reactivate my account?

Beermoney | 👁 1165 | Posted 2018-04-18 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

| Modified: 2018-04-18 | Author:

cyanidmako 2 years ago

As others have said swagbucks seems to actually look into it, some sites, if you're banned, you're banned.

smileyfrown 2 years ago

It happens you'll get it reactivated, just send them another message about it if they don't respond in the timeframe you gave them. It's not a big worry honestly

DilutedDante 2 years ago

Same thing happened to me. Took ages for them to respond initially, but once they did, I had to send in a copy of my passport and it was sorted pretty quick.

karma_is_69 2 years ago

They deactivated my account on 8th January, mailed them and after 20 days received mail from them that my account has been again activated

JeremySB 2 years ago

No worries. That happened to me. I went to enter my 2 digit age, but I mustn't have pressed one of the buttons hard enough and I only entered a single digit age and my account was immediately deactivated. It took nearly a full month for them to respond to my ticket, but when they did they just asked for a picture of my driver's license, and then my account was reactivated the next day. They must be backlogged with support tickets because I currently have a support ticket in from 3 weeks ago for them to release my latest gift card redemption and they have not responded yet. Swagbucks is one of my favourite GPT sites, but they certainly need to improve their customer service and ticket response times.

rumplenater 2 years ago

pretty good if they are wanting more they may ask for pic of liscene