How serious is leapforce?

processing of signing up for leapforce as a way to make some extra cash and pay off my student loans faster. I'm at the point of filling out a W-2 and people were saying there are supervisors you report to. How serious is this job? I was under the assumption it was going to be like M turks through amazon where I could do what I wanted and if I ever decided I didnt like it I could just stop. Is that true? Or if I don't commit the time to it is it gonna be a whole thing? Also could someone explain how taxes work with this? I've heard they're higher than regular jobs. Thanks

WorkOnline | 👁 1115 | Posted 2018-11-20 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

| Modified: 2018-11-20 | Author:

Kittensmitten1999 2 years ago

Do you remember how long it took for you to hear back from Leapforce?

QuantumSpecter 2 years ago

wait i dont remember doing a w2 form but i got an email saying they reiceived my application and will tell me if i got job. soooo?

HoneymoonMassacre 2 years ago

LF in the US doesn't have that project anymore. It split up and went to Raterlabs. The minimum used to be 200 tasks (maybe like 3-4 hours a week)... it's now 15 hours a week. It's pretty crazy at RL right now... really bad morale.

kns89 2 years ago

When I worked for Leapforce (I don't anymore), I was doing search engine rankings and you had to, I believe, complete a certain number of tasks per month. But on top of that, you had to receive a certain quality score on those tasks to continue on the project. So you'll definitely have to put in time, do a good job and do it consistently. You're paid as an independent contractor, so you have to pay all of them on your own (in a regular job, taxes are withheld from your paycheck).

njmikell0226 2 years ago

I agree I have been getting a check from them for months now, I enjoy working for Leapforce but there is not a lot of projects available at this time for you to sign up for. I am waiting currently for more projects to open up but if you are looking for a way to earn some cash from your cell phone, literally I would sign up for sure. Here is a good link to use, accept my referral it helped my friend get approved as an independent contractor for LeapforceatHome. https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list?uref=921e4a972763954dec30f0ec2ffc4675

misterrunon 2 years ago

I am from the U.S. but will be travelling - do you have to be located in the U.S. to do the work? And would using a VPN violate any of their terms?